शुक्रवार, 19 फ़रवरी 2010

Enigmatic personality……is no more….!


Enigmatic personality……is no more….!



Well….. ! It was socking news for me and my close friends….18th feb. was the day when I was in news room, suddenly a line flashed on the TV screen, as a bottom line Breaking….O No….. I was stunned to see that Nirmal Da is no more…..what a setback to all NSDians and those who love theater and for artist fraternity. I still remember when I was in Akashvaani {All India Radio}, I met him through my close friend…We went to All India Radio Canteen, after meeting Danish Sir who was Co-ordinator of FM-II[Now FM Gold]. We had a good chat and ordered 3 place of rice & rajma with lots of ‘Salad’.He asked what’s my future plan…That time I was not impressed with him and thinking that he is just from NSD and doing something related to acting …As I used to visit Mandi House for play, I have special attachment for that place. After meeting 20 minutes I had to enter in to the Studio for the night show….it was my 4th or 5th programme on air. Earlier I was doing with Delhi-D & other channels. He studied in Almora & Nainital, as he hails from Nainital city, a beautiful city in the heart of Central Himalaya.
Later on he moved to London and attached with some Artistic Groups, after that he got first big break from Sekhar Kapur in ‘BANDIT QUEEN’ played character role of Vikram Mallah. Later on he was part of many films & Albums….We will miss him on screen as I liked his long hairs….his dialogue delivery & presentation most of his presence of mind…We will miss him ….Last Salute to Nirmal da…….!

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

Дели: правительство Индии вводит запрет на 59 китайских приложений, включая работу Tiktok в Индии, в том числе UC Brozer

-Collab на Facebook может заменить Tik Tok, может скоро запустить Collab в Индии -Решение заставило китайские технологические компании сд...