गुरुवार, 25 दिसंबर 2008

“BREAD PAKODA-:I know how to make it now”

December 25th, year 2008, Day Thursday. Holy day X-Mas is being celebrated in all over the world. Nice festival. Touchy day for everyone. I had off on previous night. So I got the time to wake up early in the morning. It was around 4 o clock I guess… after that I tried to enter famous room of any home Rosoi Ghar alias Kitchen to have some blast there. I know how to make Tea but not the special one, Aumlate only boiled one not another mixture type. Today I thought to make a different . as I feel cooking is an art itself. Suddenly I felt there should be male oriented dish. That is none other than ‘Bread Pakoda’. Ooops look at this name Bread=which is important for any human being and Pakoda=don’t know the meaning but I guess its male name not female. As I cook to enjoy. Hey here not involvement of female ok…? Cooking a female is other business…ha ha ha but I shares this with my ‘shore lass’. She was laughing in installments like ha aha he ahha ha. Jab male cooking karte hain to female aise hee hastee hai I guess…isn’t? any way finally I was inside kitchen to have some Bread Pakoda. I had seen to making Bread Pakoda before to mama, Halwaee or some where else many times. So like butcher I took knife and cut 5-10 pieces of bread in Triangle shape. But the question in my mind was ringing why we cutting in triangle mode why in round or in square or any other mathematical symbol. Which I don’t know much as my “GANIT” or Math is always under cover. I got ‘0’aka zero out of 100. which is really provable for me. You know why? Because my teacher always used to tell me you got “Anda” Murgi ka Anda and now cook & have it. And I liked Andaa always. Its realy tasty and healthy for the body. Egg created special respect inky mind so when ever I got the ‘Andaas in class I was happy that at least no one got it except me its means its unique. Which always in my mind. Due to that Andaa I stopped thinking much. And I got oil in to pan in which boiling immensely. I put one piece of two cut bread pieces in the liquid of pulse meal with spices fully and put in the pan. And you know, it was fantastic Art I guess… I made around 20 pieces which were enough for family members. In between my mom was with me, she taught how to put , pour and cook… but my younger kin did not like and he perfectly deny to have it and gone outside. My father was also not happy with this great process. Only my mom was taking interest with me in this great making of Bread Pakoda. But I don’t care all these…things. I know very well what to do , how to do. I enjoy in every thing making good. Infact cooking is not in my list of hobbies. Bu its part of home activity so I respect it. In the last I made around 14-15 bread Pakodas. And you know they were superb, smart, beautiful, elegant, energetic and sexy food. Ooops isn’t? yes it is…I served to Grand Maa, Mama, Papa with other stuff. Unfortunately not for my self. I had 3 or 4 pieces of simple bread with milk and tea but not Bread Pakodas. Because I am suffering from cough and neck pain. So this was my first date with Bread Pakoda and finally I made it successfully for others not for myself…….





1 टिप्पणी:

यती ने कहा…

hahahahahaha funny .... yaar tumare haat k pakode khane k liye ab muje delhi aana hi hoga well keep posting

Дели: правительство Индии вводит запрет на 59 китайских приложений, включая работу Tiktok в Индии, в том числе UC Brozer

-Collab на Facebook может заменить Tik Tok, может скоро запустить Collab в Индии -Решение заставило китайские технологические компании сд...